Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Popping In

Hey all,

Just popping in here for a bit. It's been a busy few days. Last week was one of the most frustrating weeks I've had in a long time. The corner of my left eye still intermittently twitches uncontrollably from time to time, even now. I won't go into all my frustrations, for there are many. And the moment's passed anyhow.

But, this week has been better thus far. I won't say much more than that right now. One thing I've learned is that I should never proclaim good things, because I jinx myself and things don't turn out as wonderful as I predict, lol.

Also, Inception, amazing movie. Go see it!! I couldn't stop thinking about it after seeing it on Sunday, and that might be why I didn't sleep too well that night, lol.

Alright, last week of peds rheum. And I have to give a 10-minute presentation on something on Thursday. That PowerPoint is almost done . . .

9 comments:

Mike said...

Think positive!!! :) Things will get better!

Anonymous said...

dont i know it Love<~Peter~>

Anonymous said...

cmon doc - everybody knows the cure for a twitchy eye is to eat a banana - something about potassium or some such nonsense/wives tale - works for me every time

Anonymous said...

Now you know what I go through. I think my twitchy eye started about 2-3 years ago. It pops up when I have too much stress and also too much caffeine (the first one never comes without the second one). Take care as much as you are able, Aek. *hugs*

Biki Honko said...

Oh, the twitching eye thing drives me batty! i hope that goes away!

Inception looks good, i've hoping to go see it soon! Have you seen "Despicable Me"? Absolutely hysterical! Go and watch, you will come out in a much better mood!

Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments. They mean a lot to me.

Aaron said...

twitching eyes usually go away after a good sleep. :) i soooo wanna see Inception!

SCalRF said...

Just saw Inception yesterday. I loved it, and today I couldn't get it out of my mind. It's like the movie performed an inception on me, and now I can't stop the ideas from growing, haha :)

Arthur said...

Awesome blog you have here

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮