Friday, January 2, 2009

The Great Blog Reorganization

Okay, it's not actually that noticeable. But, the urge to reorganize things in a more logical fashion washes over me every now and then - periodically, routinely even. So I reorganized the sidebars to the right. Most notable are the sidebars with the links to the blogs I read and follow. If I follow your blog and you don't see it there, let me know. Some blogs have been taken down, so they no longer show up in the following lists. The sidebar lists are as follows:

Blog List 1 (aka, The New-comers)
This list contains all blogs I follow that began (for the most part) posting in 2008 or later.

Blog List 2 (aka, The Veterans)
This list contains all blogs I follow that began posting before 2008.

Blog List 3 (aka, The Retired)
This list contains all blogs I read that are now either potentially abandoned, currently abandoned, or retired.

A more substantial post commenting on the poll (in the sidebar to the right) that ended later.

5 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

You have far too much time on your hands!

Stephen Chapman said...

Actually, that came out far more sarcastic than I meant - It's actually a really brilliant blog!

Fiction Writer said...

Logic is overrated.

E said...

Just stopping by to say hi.

Aek said...

Stephen: Lol, I do have a bit too much time on my hands over breaks. Though, if I actually set out to do everything I planned to, I wouldn't.

Fiction Writer: Maybe . . . but I'm a guy of science. Logic is my world. Even illogical things have a touch of logic to them.

E: Hi!! :D