Monday, August 13, 2007

Easily Amused

So I'm easily amused. All my friends know this (I think).

Today my brother was practicing his cello, which he doesn't do as often as he should. He was practicing some horrible etude/rhythm exercise when he exclaims, without stopping:

"What?! I missed a dot?! What the fuck?!"

Evidently, he forgot to play a dotted quarter note, and just played a quarter note instead. I don't know why I found this funny, but I find such random things funny.

Anyway, I feel I should also take some time in this post to thank everyone who has commented on this blog so far. It lets me know I'm not the only one reading this (and if you're reading this, please comment to make me happy). I love feedback, as long as it's not destructive. I would post more often, but my life just isn't that exciting right now. In the meantime, the only things I want to post are random "deep thoughts" type stuff, which takes me a while to organize and keep in my head since my brain is a bit ADHD sometimes.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm enjoying your blog and deep thoughts so far. Drawing from my own experience I like to mix that into my blog just because I think it makes me sound more human, but also lets me compose my thoughts. It doesn't make me look like some sex crazed, confused, closeted guy.